I represent community associations in the collection of delinquent assessments. Prior to joining this firm, I worked with clients on cases involving mortgage delinquency, bankruptcy, and refinancing.
I attended Cornell Law School and received my LL.M in 2021. Throughout law school, I provided pro bono assistance for cases with Ithaca Tenants Union to help clients and landlords resolve housing disputes.
Outside of work, I enjoy swimming, Pilates, and trying new recipes.
- Cornell Law School, Ithaca, New York
- LL.M. - 2021
- Boston University School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts
- LL.M. - 2019
- Thammasat University Faculty of Law, Bangkok
- LL.B. - 2017
- Neighborhood of Affordable Housing, Legal Intern, 2019 to 2020
- Success Accounting and Consulting, Legal Associate, 2017 to 2018
- CTLO Limited, Legal Intern, 2016 to 2016
- Washington State Bar Association, Member, 2023 to Present
Current Employment Position
- Associate Attorney
- Washington, 2023