On December 3, Peryea Silver Taylor Attorneys attended the WSCAI Holiday Luncheon in Redmond, WA. At the luncheon, attendees donated toys to the U.S. Marines Toys for Tots program, which has distributed 604 million toys to children to date. Some of the toys donated came from Harvey Silver, the son of shareholder attorney David Silver! For more information about donating to the program, check out this link: https://www.toysfortots.org/. The luncheon also included a presentation about lessons learned from the tragic condominium tower collapse in Surfside, Florida.
Attorneys Attend WSCAI Holiday Luncheon
- Attorneys Attend WSCAI Holiday Luncheon
- Attorney Bennett Taylor Tries Out Top Golf With Other Industry Professionals
- Happy Holidays from Peryea Silver Taylor!
- Register for WSCAI’s December 9 Webinar “How Good Contracts Save Money,” in which Attorney Allison Peryea will be Sharing Tips on Construction Agreement Terms
- PERYEA SILVER TAYLOR IS MOVING!