Law Day, held at the Lynnwood Convention Center, is an educational event and trade show for homeowners and association managers. The event features legal-topic workshops taught by attorneys who are well-versed in condominium and HOA law in our state. This year, Peryea Silver Taylor attorneys Allison Peryea and Mary Reiten will be participating in a mock mediation workshop to help explain how mediation works in resolving a community mediation dispute. Allison will also be serving on an expert panel to help answer attendees’ general legal questions.
Join Us at WSCAI Law Day 2022 on April 30!
- Legal Assistant Carley Matsumoto Joins Peryea Silver Taylor
- Join Us at WSCAI Law Day 2022 on April 30!
- In the Dark About Solar Power in HOAs?
- Join Attorney Bennett Taylor on April 14 at a Live Webinar on Collections 101 & Covid
- Shareholder Attorney Allison Peryea Included In Seattle Met Magazine 2021 Top Women Lawyers