Peryea Silver Taylor is excited to welcome Laurie Shinyama to the firm! Laurie will be assisting the lawyers as a paralegal. Laurie has significant experience in the community association industry. She has worked as a paralegal for more than 30 years. Laurie attended school in Tacoma and also lived and worked in Maui, Hawaii. Outside of the office, her interests include reading, visiting with family, and traveling.
Paralegal Laurie Shinyama joins Peryea Silver Taylor
- Peryea Silver Taylor Attends WSCAI Made For Managers Day 2022
- Paralegal Laurie Shinyama joins Peryea Silver Taylor
- Attorney Allison Peryea co-writes WSCAI Journal Article About Construction Contracts
- Paralegal Heather Mansfield Joins Peryea Silver Taylor
- Legal Assistant Carley Matsumoto Joins Peryea Silver Taylor